Followers

Saturday 10 August 2013

Aquarius

I am Showcasing the Gorgeous Aquarius
from the Awesome Zodiac Collection.
Isn't she just Stunning!
 
I have used copics to colour her up
 and Prismacolour to add highlights.
I used my favorite thing at the
 moment which is Fran-tage.
I have used flowes from my stash
and the Gorgeous Lace from Ashcrafts.
The Dies I have used are doohickeys
and Spellbinders.
The Sentiment is from StampinUp.
The Gorgeous Paper is from Magnolia!
The Tutorial for this Twisted Easle Card
 with a Jennifer Twist is Here!
Don't forget to pop in an Entry to
Simply Steampunk Challenge the Theme is Metal!

 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Another absolute stunner of a card! Beautiful image & amazing card! Going to pop on over & have a look at your tutorial now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is just gorgeous, love the colours and the details, everything you chose goes so well together. Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so stunning! Love the way you compose your designs. Where do you get your beautiful lace from? These pieces are just so gorgeous!

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! What a stunning creation, jennifer. I just love everything about it - shape, colour, details ...everything. I'm following you now....don't want to miss other gorgeous creations.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful image and pretty card shape, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, ... what a beautiful card. I MUST try the tuturial :)
    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is absolutely stunning! Love the design of the card and so beautifully coloured and embellished too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always blow me away, Jennifer. This card is pure perfection! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...