Followers

Sunday 10 January 2021

Uniquely Creative - December Butterflies Kit

 


Hi I am here with another Card from this STUNNING  Release.
This Card I have created a Shaker using the Chipboard
 that I black Embossed. The Butterflies I  white embossed
 die cut and then diecut another in vellum and coloured
 with my copics and layered it underneath. They come up soooooo
good you will love them and so simple to do.


from 


and this is  what you get in your Adorable Kit


Happiest of Birthdays

Card Size : 6'' x 4 5/16''

Colours Used :

Copic Markers

V04, V05, V12

Kit Products Used : Butterflies Stamps, Sentiment Cut-A-Part, Patterned Papers, Chipboard

Uniquely Creative Extras – Ice Sequins, Violet Garden Sequins, Iridescent Pearls

Extras : White Card Stock, 3D Tape, Tape Runner, Vellum, Acetate, Versa Mark, White and Black Emboss Powder


1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...