Followers

Saturday 30 January 2021

Bellerific Friday - Glenda Loves Gifts


 

Hi Everyone and Welcome to 


for

and our Theme this week is 

Any Stamp From The New Release


and I used


 plus I also used 


So I turned this Gooooorgeous Christmas Stamp that I hadn't
 had time to colour up yet into a Birthday Card and she was just perfect
on my Birthday Shaker.

I used
Altenew - Fine Alphabet Die
Uniquely Creative - Enamel Dots
Catherine Pooler - Crater Lake Sequins
Papers - Doodlebug Kraft In Colour

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E31
Dress, Present - Y32, Y35, Y35
Dress Frills, Ribbon - C03, C05, C07, C09
Present BG11, BG45, BG49


Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
Flying Gnome
with 50% off.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...