Followers

Saturday 9 January 2021

Bellarific Friday - Flying Gnome

 


 Hi I am here with my first Card of the Year 2021 for Stamping Bella

I am excited to be back in the craftroom and creating

 after my Christmas New Year break.

So here it is at


for

and our Theme this week is 

Stamp Of The Month


and it is 



I used
MFT - Peek-A-Boo Window Rectangle
LF - Stitched Scalloped Square
Catherine Pooler - Crater Lake Sequins
Papers Doodlebug Design - French Kiss

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Beard, Fur - W00, W0, W01, W03
Santa's Suit - R32, R35, R37, R39
Ribbon- YG00, YG17, YG21, Y23
Present - Y00, Y15, Y35, Y38


Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
Flying Gnome
with 50% off.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer 





1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...