Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Simply Wonderful


Hi Everyone I am here with
The Rubber Buggy
with this card I created
using the very Gorgeous Curvy Girl Cocktail and the fabulous
Floribunda Collage Die.
First of all I made my card and layered card stock and
a layer of designer paper.  Then for the white layer I die cut
a stitched rectangle and as it was a bit wide I moved the 
stitched die over and recut it. I then diecut the flowers
down one side. I cut a piece of white card stock the same
size and 3D taped it behind the diecut panel. I then taped it
 to my card. Then to finish of the flowers I used Wink Of Stella
inside each of the diecut flowers and circles for a bit of sparkle
and then on each flower centre I glued a sequin.
I coloured my Girl up using Copics.
Skin  E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11, R20
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E31
Dress - RV19, RV17, RV14, RV13
Dress Trims - BG11, BG13, BG45
Flowers - Y06, YR16, YR68
Leaves - YG03, YG21, YG63


Stamping Bella - Curvy Girl With A Cocktail
Poppystamps Craft Die -Floribunda Collage
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...