Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2019

La-La Land Crafts - Interactive Best Of Cluck


Hi Everyone I am here with my Card for 
and the theme this week is

So I thought I would give one of these Awesome Rain Cards ago.
 I used The Flowerbox to create the rows of rain and the 
Photo Elements Die I elongated it to use as the front of the card. 

Products Used:

 Best Of Cluck Clear Stamp Set
Flower Box Die 
 Flower Bunch Die
 Mushroom and Grass Border Die
 Stitched Sun and Clouds 
Scalloped Rectangles
 Photo Elements Die

Copics
Hen - C00, C0, C01, C03, R24, R27, R29, YR68, YR15, Y15
Chicks - Y15, Y17, YR23, E33, Y68, YR15, Y15, BG01, BG02


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...