Followers

Saturday 20 July 2019

Bellarific Friday - Harry the Stuffie



and our Theme this week is

A Stamp From The Stamp Of The Month Collection

and I Have Used

Washi Tape Set and Corkboard Board Backdrop

I also used

Harry The Stuffie Gets Happy Mail

I think he is just the Cuuuutest. So I decided to give him a go colouring him
up with the no lines technic.  I used the
" Ink On 3 Fade Out No Line Detail Ink"
I was quiet happy how he turned out in the end.

Dies I Used
Lawn Fawn  _ Stitched Rectangles
SSS - Happy HB

Copics
Bear - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Envelope - W00, W0, W01
Washi Tape - W01, R29, Wink Of Stella Glitter
Frame - E31, E33

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my


 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. This is just so adorable, your teddy is coloured amazingly and your card base matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...