Followers

Sunday 20 January 2019

Uniquely Creative - Flawed and Fabulous Mini S&C Kit


Hi Everyone I am here with the New
from
here's the video to show you whats in the Kit.

So there was a little blooper in this new stamp set so if you watch the video
 it will tell you all about it

The original stamp is $23.00 - Sale Price $20.00 
Original Kit $27.00 - Sale price $24.00
Little corrected stamp price $3.00 

These are the copic colours I used for the Roses
Roses – RY04, RY12, RY68, R14
Leaves – G20, G21, YG61, YG63, BG

The background was done using Whipped Spackle
and that Amazing Stencil in the Kit.
Also the Little Dots I coloured in Copics to match the papers
I hope you like this one and don't forget to check these reduced
price Kits out.

Enjoy your Crafty Weekends Everyone.

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...