Followers

Saturday 12 January 2019

Bellerific Friday - Oddball Birthday Queen


Hi
So I am here with my post for
Bellarific Friday
for
Stamping Bella
this weeks theme is
Vintage 
and I used
Oddball Birthday Queen
it is also avaliable as a "Cut it Out" Die too so
No "FUSSY CUTTING"
 YIPPEE!


I have used
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Square Dies
Papers are - Doodlebug Designs Rainbow Pettite Prints
SSS - Sequins

Copics
Skin - E0000, RE000, E00, E01, E11
Pink's -0 RV00, RV04,RV06, RV09
Aqua's - BG11, BG13, BG49
Yellow's - Y15, Y18, YR23
Grey's - C00, C0, C01

 Now don't forget about our
 Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
January
and the theme is
Make A Scene
and you just might  win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...