Followers

Thursday 17 January 2019

Little Fish Gift Cards



Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
with some Male Gift Cards.
I used The Mini Stencil from Tim Holtz Set 3 that looks like bubbles and texture
pasted the whole sheet using the stencil. I let it dry and then used Blue Print Sketch, 
Mermaid Lagoon, Peeled Paint and Evergreen Bough oxides all over the texture paste
randomely. I then gave it a little spray off water and did another layer.
I Coloured the fish using lots of bright Copics and stamped the sentiments 
in the bottom right corner using the Misti to get them straight.
I also layered the Water Colour Paper on Navey Bazzill. With the  Fish have used 
dimensionals to pop them up on the card.
Memory Box -Fish Tales There clear stamp Set

Tim Holtz Mini Layering Stencil - Set 3 (THS-Set 3)

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Cracked Pistachio
bazzill card shoppe icy mint

Hoping you all have a Great Crafting Week.

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...