Followers

Monday 22 October 2018

The Rubber Buggy Stamping Bella Christmas Pre - Order


 Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here for
The Rubber Buggy
 I have created this card using one of the New Release
Stamps from Stamping Bella and they are Adorable. They are on Pre- Order
so pop on over and order yours at The Rubber Buggy before it's too late.

I have of course created a Shaker Card I have distressed the background using
Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire. I coloured him up using
 Copics
Polar Bear - C00, C0, C01, C03
Candy Cane - R24, C27, R29
Holly - YG17, YG21, YG23, G63
Mouse - W00, W1, W2
Cupcake Paper - E70, E74, E75, E77, E79
Paw Pads, Ears - RV00, R81, R83
I also glittered the whole of the Cup Cake Icing
I finished it of with a Merry Christmas covered in Clear Wink Of Stella
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackable Dies

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...