Followers

Thursday 25 October 2018

La-La Land Crafts - Tutorial Thursday - Hand Cream Gift Box



 Hi I am here for
La-La Land Crafts
 here with a Gift Box Hand Cream Tutorial but you
could use anything in  small tubes.


Products used :


So you need to cut a white base 18cm x 30cm.
Score in from both sides 4.5cm.
 Also score down and up 12.5cm.

 For the inside to hold the tubes I cut in white Cardstock
16cm x 11.5cm.
Score Every side 2.5cm.
Also Score Every Side 3.5cm
Also cut on the 4 solid lines.
On the centre Rectangle  decorate with coloured
 paper of your choice and diecut 2 small circles.

So on the Base you need to fold all the scored lines
and fold in the four corners as shown.


Then  cover the inside with your choice of papers.

I then cut panels for the outside of the Box and with the 
stencil and texture past with ink added and sprinkled with
 glitter decorated it.

I also cut 2 Tags to use as ties and Scalloped Circles
and Circles to decorate.

 To finish of the centre I  then cut out the bits coloured in
 purple and created a box and glued it to the centre of the base.

I also added a glue dot to hold the tubes in.

You can see where I added the tags and threaded ribbon through.

And Decorate as desired.




 I hope you enjoyed this Tutorial.

Have a Great Craftie Week

Jennifer

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...