Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2018

The Rubber Buggy - Christmas Pre-orders Rosie and Burnie

 Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
I have created this card using one of the New Release
Stamps from Stamping Bella called Rosie and Burnie in a Bus. They are on Pre- Order
so pop on over and order yours at The Rubber Buggy before it's too late.
I have made this simple but effective card by layering each layer.

 Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E01, E11
Scarves - V12, V15, V17, RV19, RV55
Unicorn - C00, C0, C01, C03
Christmas Tree - YG17, YG21, YG23
Nose, Ears - RV00, R81, R83
Bus - BG11, BG13, BG49
Tyres - C05, C07, C09

I also glittered the whole of the Cup Cake Icing
I finished it of with a Merry Christmas covered in Clear Wink Of Stella



Stamping Bella - Rosie & Bernie In A Bus (EB743)

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...