Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

Stamping Bella - Embossing


 Hi Everyone all ready for your Weekend. Just one more sleep for me
 and I am on holidays! Yippee!
I am here with my DT Card for
The theme last week was Embossing powders or folders. I went with folders.
I have used the really Adorable Stamp 
Frida Loves Frosty it also comes in a "Cut it Out Die" so you know what
that means no fussy cutting! Yippee! Also avaliable as a" Bundle" where 
you can save even more dollars. The Sentiment is from Holiday Sentiments.
Ok so I have used some of my favorite Christmas papers sssh I think I own 6
of these paper pads they have lots of purple!
Bo-Bunny Altitude
A Chippee from MIC in a Snowflake coloured in purple with a diamonte
coloured in Aqua.
The Embossing Folder Couture Creations -Joyful Wishes
The Sentiment Die MFT- Blueprints 20

Copic colours
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Coat - V04, V06, V09, V17
Fur Trims - C0, C01, C03, C05

Snowman- C0, C01, C03, C05
Hat - C3, C5, C7, C9
Scarf - BG11, BG45, BG49
and covered him in Clear Spectrum Noir and he just sparkles at night.

Now for this weeks challenge is an


Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Just GORGEOUS!! Love how you coloured Frida and Frosty... I always love aquas and purples together, and they are just right for this image... as is that FAB paper - which I'm going to go in search of now!! LOL!

    Have a wonderful couple of weeks off work!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are most beautiful cards!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...