Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

Deep Ocean- Things With Wings


Hi I am here with my daughters belated Birthday Card and also my DT for
the theme is
our fabulous sponsor is


Well I decided to create an Easle Card
I have used MFT's
 Hog Heaven
Magical Unicorns
Penguins in Paradise
Polynesian Paradise
Beary Special Birthday
Inside Out Stitched Squares
and maybe a few other sets too.
I even tried a video

So Tegan's favorite animals are pigs so these Hogs
were just perfect.




I hope you enjoyed this Birthday Card
and Tegan hoping you had a Wonderful Birthday!
xxxxxooooo

3 comments:

  1. A truly amazing creation Jenny... I can only imagine Tegan's face when she opened this stunner! Lovely to see it in a video too.. helps to appreciate the 3D effect. Shame you didn't speak though.. I was looking forward to hearing you!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure Gorgeousness!!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...