Followers

Saturday, 4 November 2017

Bellarific Friday - Giftabella 2.0


Hi Everyone I am here for Bellarific Friday for

the theme this week was

I have created a Christmas Card from the new




Being the Stamp Of The Month also means that you
get 20% of  this stamp, matching "Cut it Out" die and bundle.
Now I tell you it is well work your while to pop on over to the Blog
for some Amazing Inspiration from my Sistas HERE!

I have used a SSS Rectangle Die to create the shaker section and the
I have used a MIC Winter Snowflake Circle Frame Chipboard around
the circle and white embossed it twice for extra shine. Mmmmm I really do 
think we need to have it in a die.The Word Merry
For the center I have used SSS Moonshine Sequins Assorted.
Copics used 
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Reds - R22, R35, R37, R39, E59
Blacks - C03, C05, N07, N09

Now next weeks challenge is a 

Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

Jennifer






3 comments:

  1. I would never have thought black and red would make for such a stunning card but holy moly... it's so gorgeous and the colours are striking!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...