Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Trick-Or-Treat


Hi it's Jennifer here from Australia.
We are just starting to have Halloween here well
more just the dressing up and Trick-A-Treating. So 
I do not have a lot in my Craftroom as it isn't called for
but I do enjoying colouring a good Witch which I managed
to have. So I will stock up ready for next year as  
has some Awesome products for creating.
Here's a Link with some great product but you will find
 more  Halloween around the shop.

Now also don't forget the New Challenge at

You can win some crafty dollars by entering.
I have used

Stamp
Dies 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles
Papers

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Black's - C01, C03, C05, C07, N09
Purples - V00, V04, V06, V09, V15


Hope you enjoyed this one
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...