Followers

Saturday 21 October 2017

Stamping Bella - Circles


Hi Everyone it's time for Bellarific Friday with


and this weeks Theme was

So I found all my nice big circles from QuicKutz and layered them up
all in white as I just love white on white. It also pop's the 
Image really nicely. Then of course I created this Sweet 
Scene inside using Winter Hill Border Die  and a Deer from
Ultimate Crafts  and the Snowflakes are Elizabeth Crafts I think.
Of course a Shaker Card was created.
 I just love this Santa Stamp


and


I was super happy how he turned out.

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Boots, Belt, Mitten - C3, C5 C7, N9
Beard, Fur Trims - C0, C01, C03, C05
Belt, Skates - Gold Spica
Suit, Present - R32, R35, R37, R39, R59
Present - YG11, YG13, YG17





Now pop on over to the BLOG and be totally inspired
by my AMAZING Sistah's

Now this weeks challenge is 
A Photo Inspiration
A Hint of Fall here!

Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. super pretty card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous card Jenny! Love it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skating Santa with all the circular elements. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...