Followers

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Tilda with Spring Pallet - The Rubber Buggy




Hi I am here with this weeks post for the
The Rubber Buggy
 I have created
 an easle card using the stunning new papers from
Maja The Sofiero Collection. I just looooove these 
beautiful papers.  The stamp I have used is  
Dies I have used are Doohickey's

A close up of the front.


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.



Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...