Followers

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Stamping Bella with Style - The Rubber Buggy



Hi I am here with my weekly post for
Today I decided to use  the Beautiful
I used a lot of Copics to colour her.
So I tried a few backgrounds with splashes of
 Sequins to create a Shaker Card but they were
 all way to busy and looked to messy so I took everything
 away and went with a plain white background sprinkled 
with a few clear sequins. You could use this background
with any Image it really highlights them as your focus is
drawn to the Image.



I have used plain white cardstock then die cut the largest
3D Foam Tape.  The next layer I diecut the second largest
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame and kept the centre.
I  raised both those together with the 3D Foam Tape. I then 
stamped the sentiment with Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Ink
and  used the 3D Foam Squares cut in half and place
 Charolette on the Card.



All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous make Jenny... I love the bright colours you used here for all those bags of shopping! And that sentiment is so true... I wish I could get some of that attitude though..... I've been shopping for an outfit for my daughter's wedding...... and it's a struggle to get anything dressy in my size - and believe it or not, I'm not THAT big! I scuttled back home feeling pretty dire and went on an immediate diet! Why can't I just be happy with MY size?? Hmmmm..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous card!
    she is so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, she looks fab!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful and gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...