Followers

Monday 22 May 2017

La- La Land Crafts - Add An Animal

 Hi Everyone sorry I have been a bit quiet the last week the family
and I have all been unwell with horrible colds.
So here I am with my DT card for 
La-La Land Crafts
and the theme is
Add an Animal.
So I always love to colour up a Frenchie so I though
I would go for the 3 cute mini Frenchies aren't they
just adorable!
Stamp 
Mini Frenchies

Dies 
 Woof
Dog House
 Paws (Set of 2)
 Balloons
 Photo Elements (Set of 4)
Vinyl & Foil 

 Adhesive VinylAdhesive Foil
Copics
Frenchie Left - R20, E40, E42, E43, E44
Frenchie Middle - C3, C5, C7, R20
Beret, Jumper - R32, R35, R37, R39
Scarf - Y15, Y18, YR23, BG000, BG01, BG02
Frenchie Right - E30, E31, E33, E37
Party Hat - R32, R35, R37, R39, Y18, YR23


 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone


Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. Fantastyczne pieski !!! Kolory i kompozycja kartki też :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...