Followers

Thursday 27 April 2017

Stamping Bella - Squidgy Hugs

Squidgy Hugs
Hi I am here with my last Wonderful Wednesday post for
Stamping Bella
I hope you have enjoyed my cards. I have had a Wonderful time 
showing you how I create them. So todays card I have used one
of these adorable Squidgy stamps and yes not to dissappoint and I
nearly didn't a Simple Shaker Card.


So I have used this sweet Rubber Stamp HUGGY SQUIDGIES  they are also avaliable 
as a "CUT IT OUT" and a BUNDLE where you can save 15%   when purchased
together. 

To start with I used a Fancy Scalloped Rectangle from Lawn Fawn cut out
of white cardstock. I then used Big Hugs from MFT cut from the top left.

 I coloured up these two adorable girls with copics cut aqua paper for the backing
of the Hugs shaker and a colourful piece to be layered  on the card.

I then created the shaker with just the aqua and clear sequins the red 
were just a  bit much so I left them out. I did glue a few clear ones on
 the front of the card. The Girls are coloured in copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair 1st Girl - E30, E31, E33, E35
Hair 2nd Girl - E40, E42, E43, E44
Dress 1st Girl - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG45, BG49
Dress 2nd Girl - R32, R35, R37. R59



Here it is complete with the layers on aren't those Girls just the Sweetest.

Thanks for having me
Lots of Hugs
JENNIFERxxxooo

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, this is adorable and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny...... stop doing this to me!!! My jaw hit the floor when I saw your STUNNER of a card.. and I think to myself - 'well, I have all the materials - why didn't I come up with an idea like that'!!! But you carry it off soooo well with your fabulous colouring too.... and what a perfect image to use with that diecut.... and a shaker too........ just STOP IT!! LOL! I think you may find I just MAY have to CASe this card in the near future.....

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love shaker cards!
    this is gorgeous card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, you are definitely 'Queen of the Shakers!' :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just soooo adorable. I love the Big Hugs die too, I've used it so much since I got it and it lends itself to shaker cards very well, one of the first things I used it for xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful!! I wish you showed how you made a shaker from the other side.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...