Followers

Monday 17 April 2017

La-La Land Crafts - On The Farm Marci

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a lovely long Weekend
with your family and the Easter Bunny managed to find you.
So I am here with my DT card for
and the theme is

So I decided to make a shaker card with Sweet
On The Farm Marci now I needed a rectangle stitched die 
but only had a square so I half cut the double stitched
square then moved it along fitting it back into the grooves
 and cutting the other half. Worked a treat. I also got to use
the new adhesive Foil which I am quite addicted too. It's
on my Hello perfect colour too.

Stamp

Dies 

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E40, E42, E43
Apron, Shoes, Flowers - BG10, BG11, BG45, BG49
Dress, Flowers - RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Leaves - YG21, YG63, G21
Flower Centres - Y15, Y17, Y18


 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,you've made a beautiful colorful shakercard. Gorgeous bright colors and the sweet girl is beautiful colored. Everything matches beautiful on this card. I love it.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab shaker card, love the bright colours on this xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...