Followers

Thursday 20 April 2017

Stamping Bella - The Galentine Girls

Hi I am here with my GDT  Wonderful Wedensday for 
This week I thought I would show you a different way to do
 a shaker Card. 

I have used the rubberstamp UP TOWN GALENTINE GIRLS 
she is also available as a "CUT IT OUT" die and BUNDLE where 
you save 15%.
Love Love these Girls they were such fun to colour up and I have another few
 cards in mind for them they are going to be very versitile.


So first I cut out a Stitched Rectangle and these
Stacked Hearts from SSS. Keep a few of the hearts that have popped out.


Next I cut out the Stitched Oval Scallop from MFT and glued the Hearts
behind it.

I then added a piece of accetate  and glued  the Oval with hearts
back in leaving the over hanging hearts for a better effect. 

I also glued a couple of the hearts in the holes they came out of.
I found some pretty paper, matching sequins and created a shaker 
back. 

I have then layered it on Aqua and Black Cardstock to give it a lift.
The Smile from LLLC's has black shiny adhesive which lifts it again.


The Gorgeous Girls I coloured with Copics
Faces - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair Girl 1 - E25, E30, E31, E33
Hair Girl 2 - E40, E42, E43, E44
Dresses, Shirts - RV25, RV25, RV29, RV69
Shoes - N9, Black 100



Have a great Week and I will see you here next week.

Jennifer
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful shaker frame, love the uptown gals too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this SO much! Just had to come and say hi! I now have lots of items on my wishlist! LOL!! Thank you so much for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card,thanks for sharing...hugs Željka xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome saker card, love the colours and the addition of the heart lattice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this one Jenny... and love your tutorial too. I'm trying hard to resist buying those gorgeous hearts and the scalloped oval....... wonder how long I'll last?? LOL!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...