Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes Christmas


Good Morning Everyone I though I would have caught up on 
Wednesday with my commenting but it is Christmas and I am still behind 
so expect a visit to your Blog this week sometime if I haven't been yet.

OK Today I have made A Christmas Card for 
and the Theme is
and I am sure not many off us have finished our Christmas Cards so 
another good Chance to make one and enter our challenge and
you might even win your self a prize. 
our Sponsor this week is 
Dont  forget to see what my Amazing Teamies
have Created to Inspire you with

I have used Twinkle Little Star Tilda
Papers Maja
Lace, Flowers and Pearls from my Stash
Dies Lifestyle, Spellbinders and Doohickeys,Timholtz
Copics
E0000,000,00,01,11,13,40,42,50,51,53
R20,24,27,29
Y21,YR23
Buttercup Spica for the Stars to Sparkle.


She is such a Gorgeous Stamp.


10 comments:

  1. oh wow, love the unusual colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer. I love the image and your design is fabulous. Love the stars and the flower is such a beautiful colour.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definately my new favourite Tilda, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love how the flowers really pop out of the main black and white colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. UMM just WOW Jennifer!! The colours are so unusual...simply STUNNING!! What a GORGEOUS card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,
    Checked out your fabulous card! It is stunning! For every new check, I discover new details..
    Love it! Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia and good luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!. Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town this week.
    Hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this card! Love the whole colour palette and it goes without saying your stunning design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the rich colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...