Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

Hot Cocoa Marci

Well it's Monday again here in Australia not many to go and Christmas
will be here. I did a card count last night and I have nearly done enough for this
 Christmas so there will be no last minute rushes to get Cards done.
So I will make a few more as I just love making them.
Oooooh another opportunity to make one this is my DT Card for 
and the Theme is
and below are all the gorgeous products I have used and do
you like the little shaker on my card with the trees and Snowflakes in.
dont forget to see what the rest of the Girls have Created


Stamp 
Dies -
 Christmas Hill Border
 Lattice Border Doily
 Stitched Nestered Circles
 Heart Border Doily
 Heart Snowflakes
 Small Snowflakes from Club Kit

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Shoes - E41, E43, E44, R81, R85
Outfit and Ear Muffs - RV00, R81, R83, R85

Highlighted with Prisma Colours - Mulberry, Diazine, Pomegranate
Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for


more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. WOW she's so CUTE!! I love the colours and embellies!! I can't believe that you are almost done your cards Jennifer...I feel a panic coming on for me...I'm not even close to done...lol!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design, love the shaker aspect and Marci looks so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Jennifer, love the little frame wih trees inside
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the little snow flake shaker, very clever
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card and what fabulous details.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, wow this is absolutely gorgeous :0)))) huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card and love how you colored her. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...