Followers

Monday, 24 November 2014

La-La-Land Crafts - Paper Doll Marci - Winter


Well its been an Extremely busy week here with a few trips to
 Melbourne and back so I have not had much time to add to the Blog.
Also I will be catching up on my commenting on Wednesday,
 I can't wait I have a day off work!
 Yippee!

So here I am with this Weeks Challenge at
 La-La Land Crafts
our Theme this week is
Holidays Are Comming!
Don't forget to Pop over and see what the Girls have been Creating
I have had a Sneek Peek and they are AMAZING!
So have a look
HERE!


Well I have used the Gorgeous
 Paper Doll Marci - Winter and Paper piece her with
 these Adorable Papers from StampinUp and just had to use them
on this lovely Vertical Z-Fold Easle Card.

Stamp -
Paper Doll Marci - Winter
Dies -
 Snowflake Banner
 Stitched Elements
 Heart Snowflakes

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20


I have used Vintage Photo around all my Paper piecings
which helps with the shadings.



Highlighted with Prisma Colours - Mulberry, Diazine, Pomegranate
Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this is absolutely fabulous! I Love the paper piecing on her clothing adn the beatiful white pearls. Breathtaking!

    Hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe is adorable Jenny, such a lovely lovely image.
    I am going to try it out paper piecing, sooo lovely when i see this.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is gorgeous Jenny! Love the paper piecing, great colours and textures and a beautiful design.
    Have a lovely day off on Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute! love the paper piecing
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous Jenny....I must have a go at paper piecing...haven't tried it in ages....the whole card is just super cute..love it
    hugs
    Elly P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you paper pieced her clothes, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...