Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

La-La-Land Crafts - Paper Doll Marci - Winter


Well its been an Extremely busy week here with a few trips to
 Melbourne and back so I have not had much time to add to the Blog.
Also I will be catching up on my commenting on Wednesday,
 I can't wait I have a day off work!
 Yippee!

So here I am with this Weeks Challenge at
 La-La Land Crafts
our Theme this week is
Holidays Are Comming!
Don't forget to Pop over and see what the Girls have been Creating
I have had a Sneek Peek and they are AMAZING!
So have a look
HERE!


Well I have used the Gorgeous
 Paper Doll Marci - Winter and Paper piece her with
 these Adorable Papers from StampinUp and just had to use them
on this lovely Vertical Z-Fold Easle Card.

Stamp -
Paper Doll Marci - Winter
Dies -
 Snowflake Banner
 Stitched Elements
 Heart Snowflakes

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20


I have used Vintage Photo around all my Paper piecings
which helps with the shadings.



Highlighted with Prisma Colours - Mulberry, Diazine, Pomegranate
Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this is absolutely fabulous! I Love the paper piecing on her clothing adn the beatiful white pearls. Breathtaking!

    Hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is gorgeous Jenny! Love the paper piecing, great colours and textures and a beautiful design.
    Have a lovely day off on Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute! love the paper piecing
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous Jenny....I must have a go at paper piecing...haven't tried it in ages....the whole card is just super cute..love it
    hugs
    Elly P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you paper pieced her clothes, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...