Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

Ladybug Marci Parcel Card


Well it has been Freezing here. A very frosty morning at only 1 degree,
but its lovely and warm inside with the wood fire going.
So here is my  Parcel Card I made  for
and our Theme this week is
now don't forget to see
what fabulous Creations my Teamies have
 Created for you here at

Stamp
 Ladybug Marci
Dies -
 Lattice Doily Border
String of Hearts Border

Copics -
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20, R83
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Ladybug spots,Boot spots and tops, Dress Top - C3, C6, C7, C9
Shirt,Wings and Boots - R81, R83, R85, R89


Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer another amazing project and that little surprise parcel there is just so intriguing for something who is curious lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card! How did you make the adorable little parcel card? I would love a tutorial! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, I have just become your latest follower after seeing your DT card on Deep Ocean Challenge. Your card really stood out and I absolutely love everything about it, especially the butterflies on there in those amazing colours. I am glad I popped over because your latest card is also amazing! The design is super and the little parcel on there is a brilliant idea - just love it all.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very cute, love the card fold too, must get around to making one of these, thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie Jennie love the little box, and gorgeous details Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...