Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Deep Ocean Christmas in August

Good Morning or Evening depending which side of the world you are on.
There is no frost this morning but still really cold not far to the end
of Winter now. I have a day off so I can play in my craftroom maybe
even have a clean up!
Anyway this is my DT Card for
 Deep Ocean
and my Favorite Theme
Christmas in August
I just loooooove Christmas. OK
now you had better checkout all my Team's
 Amazing inspiration on the
 Deep Ocean Blog
Oooooh and our Prize this fortnight is
to Guest with us at
Deep Ocean.


I got this great Stamp at Ink to Paper from Stampendous
  but can't seem to find a name for her she is very Sweet!
I have done lots of busy cards this week so this  is my version
of a CAS Card. Still had to have some Bling
 though she did escape Lace!
Dies Spellbinders,Doohickey
Paper Echo Park Seasons Greetings
Embossing Folder from Darice
Copics used
E0000,000,00,01,11,31,33,50,53
R20,24,27,29,59
YG3,11,17




4 comments:

  1. Wow Jennifer. Your card is amazing! The coloring is so gorgeous and all the detail! Wow!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jenny! Love your colouring and the yummy reds and greens. I may be a bit sad but I can't wait to see a frosty morning. Hope you enjoyed your day off.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is gorgeous, i have only just started , and i am waiting for my stamps to arrive before i can make a card but i have been looking for the die you used for behind the elf image i love the scroll effect and i do not know where to look to find one like it. i have just bought a sizzix big shot and no dies to play with :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little elf, love the red and green, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...