Followers

Monday 20 June 2022

La-La Land Crafts - Happy Birthday


    Hi Everyone I hope you had a Fabulous Weekend
it was lovely here this Weekend reaching 16 degrees.

                                                        I am here with your Monday Card from

                                                    La-La Land Crafts

and the theme is 


I used  these Bold Letters and had a bit off fun colouring them up and 
doodling on them. I also layered them on Black Card Stock to make
 them Pop.

 PRODUCTS USED
Frenchie: E41, E42, E43, E44, R000, R21
Hat: YG17, YG23, Y17, YR04
Aqua: BG45
Red: R35
Lime: YG23
Orange: YR04
Purple: V06
Pink: RV55
Green: G24
Yellow: Y35

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful, bright,happy,fun birthday card Jenny and I love the lettering, another die set I need..ha ha ha..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...