Followers

Monday 6 June 2022

La-La Land Crafts - BBQ Anyone



  Hi Everyone I hope you had a Great Weekend and you
     are having lovely weather unlike here where it's freezing.

                                                   I am here with your Monday Card from

                                                    La-La Land Crafts

and the theme is 


I used my
 to create this Card

 PRODUCTS USED
                                                                        Sun Smiles Die
                                                               Scalloped Rectangles Die

COPIC COLORS
Hippo: W00, W0, W01, W03, W05, W07, W09 B00, B01, B02
Green: YG17, YG21, YG23
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Red: R35, R37, R39
Black: C07,C09 

2 comments:

  1. Jenny...This is fabulous!! ♡! haha, are those eggs on the grill? hahah♡ ! {Can I ask ...What textured paper did you use on this? } Love the texture and brightness it gives. Can't ever go wrong with those hippos!!!! LOVE THEM!!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary the texture paper is just a Bazil Card Stock. I used Americian Crafts Card Stock. Thankyou for the lovely comment xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...