Followers

Monday 21 September 2020

La-La Land Crafts - September Release


Well it's time for a New Release at


CLEAR STAMPS




RUBBER STAMPS





BACKGROUND STAMP


LAYERING STENCILS


PAPER PACK


DIES


ALL of these products are IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!

This is the Card I created with some of the older dies as I am still waiting on mail
it is taking forever to get here.

PRODUCTS USED: 

COPIC COLORS: 
Hamsters - W0, W01, W02, W03, R20
Bowl , Seaweed - YG23, YG67
Soya Sauce - E77, E79
Soya Sauce Lid, Plate - R35, R37
Dumplings - E41, E42
Steamer - E31, E33 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jennifer....May I ask what you used to make your box? The card is so cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...