Followers

Saturday 26 September 2020

Bellarific Friday - There There Tiny Townie

 


and our Theme this week is

New Release

and I have used

I just adore this stamp so couldn't wait to colour it up.
 It was a bit stinky to photograph though.
I have a 6am start time at work today so on to
the products I used.

Dies I have used are
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn -Inside Out Stitched Rectangles
MFT - Stitched Word Window
 Doodlebug - Petite Prints Papers
 Catherine Pooler - Sequins Crater Lake
Tiny Heart Embossing Folder

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair - E13, E15, E17, E18, E31
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Dress - BG11, BG13, BG45
Legins - C05, C07, C09
Top - YR32, YR35, Y08



Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
Donkey Trio Stuffies
with 50% off.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer



1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...