Followers

Sunday 29 December 2019

Last Card of The Year For The Rubber Buggy


Hi Everyone I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
 here with my last
Christmas Card for the year.
 I have again Teamed up Lawn Fawn Papers, Dies and a 
Stamping Bella Stamp. Yet again she isn't a Christmas Stamp
but it just depends on how you colour her up and use her.
So I have layered the LF Stitched Scalloped Die Cut using
 white and second largest stitched rectangle. I also cut out a
 long restangle to create a shaker with LF Remix papers
and some Sequins. In between the white die cuts I cut a red
layer with my paper cutter 3D' each layer.
I then coloured up Paisely stamped a sentiment, Fussy cut around
her and 3D' her on.

Copics
Skin - E0000, E0000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Skirt, Shoes, Bows - R32, R35, R37, RV11
Shirt - G02, G12, G16


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...