Followers

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Challenge Me A Christmas Card With Michelle - A Tropical Christmas


Hi I am joining 
 on her
  "Challenge Me A Christmas Card 2019"

. This is where she has Friends set
  challenges and they both take on the same challenge.
 So the one I chose is

so  pop on over to Michelle's blog and take a look at what she
has created.

I have Created A a typical Jenny Card yes there had to be a Shaker involved. 
I used one of my favorite MFT Sets of Stamps using the Adorable Penguins.

I have Used 
Copics
Penguin - B0000, B00, B95, B97, B99
Brown - E41, E43, E44, E47
Red - R32, R35, R37
Pink - RV00, RV52, RV55
Green - YG00, YG01, YG17, YG23
Orange - Y17, YR68

Dies
 - MFT Penguins In Paradise
MFT - Stitched Rectangles

Papers
Doodlebug - Fun In The Sun.

Sequins
SSS -  Assorted Moonshine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...