Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Sea-sons Greetings


Hi it's Jennifer here for
The Rubber Buggy
 and this week I got to use the
New Release from Lawn Fawn and today I used
Christmas Fishes.
First I inked the backing piece of Card Stock and sprayed
with perfect pearls so it is all shiny.


Then I used a Circle Die and cut out 3 different sizes.

I coloured all the little Sea Creatures with lots of
 coloured Copics and then decorated it.

Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles

Lawn Fawn - Extra Sentiment Banners Lawn Cuts (LF1140)
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Fired Brick
Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...