Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Christmas Inspiration - Eve Under The Mistletoe


Hi it's Jennifer here for
The Rubber Buggy
I have a Chrismas card with a bit of a different background.
I have firstly inked the background using 3 Oxide Inks, Broken China, 
Blueprint, Chipped Saphire. Sprinkle with water and mop it up with 
paper towel then spritz with Perfect Pearls to make it glitter.

I then Die Cut it using the Stripy Background Backdrop from
 Lawn Fawn. I then used 3D tape on the back after taking out all 
the pop out pieces. I then stuck it to a fraction smaller piece
 of Card Stock.


I then Glued in the strips flat giving it great dimension.

 I them taped it to a card base coloured my gorgeous image
with copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E5, E37
Dress - R24, R27, R29, R37, R39
Dress Trims -  C0, C01, C03
Belt - C05, C07, C09, C10
Buckle - Y06, Y16, Y17, E33



Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Eve
Lawn Fawn - Extra Sentiment Banners Lawn Cuts (LF1140)
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Fired Brick
Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...