Followers

Thursday 13 June 2019

La-La Land Crafts - Tutorial Thursday Waterfall Card


Hi it's Jennifer here for 
Tutorial Thursday and I have created a
Waterfall Card using these Adorable  Chickens.


Stamps and Dies Used
Pierced Scalloped Circles
 Stitched Nested Circles
Double Stitched Nested Circles 


So first of all I cut out a Scalloped square using the Scalloped Rectangle
with 19 scallopes on each side. The Aqua card stock is 12.5cm x 13cm.
I stamped in Aqua using the background stamp Simple Joys and cut 
it 12cm x 12.5cm it wont hurt if it overlaps as most of it is covered up.

I then layered them.

  Next I die cut the Mandala Doily in black. The Double Stitched Circle
 I stamped with Yellow using the Background Stamp Simple Joys and 
I also cut an Acetate one.
 I created a frame in white using the Scalloped Circle and Stitched Circle.

I then created a shaker with the pieces.

 Next I coloured up the 3 Chicks and the Egg
I cut the Black in 2 inch squares 4 of them.
The Aqua are die cut using the second smallest Double Stitched Square.
I also stamped them in the Aqua with the Simple Joys 
Background Stamp. I layered them and glued an image to each one.

Next I cut out the Waterfall Base. I cut it 4 inches wide by 8inches.
Scored at 2 Inches, 2 1/2 inches, 3 inches, 3 1/2 inches. I then cut
in 1 inch each side and left 1 inch at the bottom both sides.
 I also scored them.  I used the tag die to create a fancy end.

I then taped one of the layered squares on the bottom.

For the next square I taped only the sections inbetween the scores
and placed the square on the top of the score mark
 I did the other two in the same way.

  Finished with the Images on.

So fold the remaining strip to the back and fold the flaps
over the top of the strip. These flaps are the only part you 
will tape to the card so use good tape.

 Now you can pull your tag end and see it in action.
First Square.

Second Square. 

Third Square. 
Forth Square.

I added my shaker tp the top of the card and added a Hen.

Hope you liked this Card Design and would love to see what
you create with it.

Hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...