Followers

Thursday 6 June 2019

Posh Purple Poodle


 Hi I am here with this Card for
The Rubber Buggy

How Classy is this Purple Poodle.
To create the background paper I added texture paste with a Tim Holtz
brick stencil. Then I used the Front Door Die from Lawn Fawn
as it went with the elegant look of the poodle.
I then stamped, coloured and fussy cut out the image and used
3D tape to raise it up. I stamped and diecut the sentiment and
 I then finished her collar off with a Pearl.

I coloured him up with 
Copics
Poodle - C00, C0, C01, C03
Poodle Wool -  V0000, V000, V01, V12, V15

Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Typo

Stamping Bella - Oddball Poodle
Stamping Bella - Oddball Poodle

Lawn Fawn - Shut The Front Door


Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...