Followers

Friday 12 April 2019

Stamping Bella Releases - Day 3



 Ok I am still EXCITED to share my
stamps for

So I have 1 more day of New releases for you
and I tell you they are 
AMAZING!
There are 37 AMESOME New Stamps in this
Release from all your favorite collections and
even a New one so pop on over and take a look
and Stamping Bella and while there take a look
at each of my Amazing Teamies Creations to be 
inspired.

Ok I have 2 cards again for you today and this first one is
Caffinated Gnome
Just love this faboulous Sentiment that goes with it.

Coloured up in Copics
Dies are from MFT
Sequins SSS Moonshine


I had so much fun creating and colouring this Cutie.
Coloured in Copics
Dies - Uniquely Creative
Sequins SSS Moonshine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...