Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Stamping Bella New Release Day 2



 I am Soooooo EXCITED to share my
for

So for the next few days I have New releases for you
and I tell you they are 
AMAZING!
There are 37 AMESOME New Stamps in this
Release from all your favorite collections and
even a New one so pop on over and take a look
and Stamping Bella and while there take a look
at each of my Amazing Teamies Creations to be 
inspired.

Ok I have 2 cards again for you today and this first one is

Curvey Girl With A Cocktail
I have Coloured her up useing Copics
Papers are from Doodlebug
Dies Lawn Fawn
Enamel Dots Uniquely Creative
Sequins SSS Moonshine


Coloured with Copics
Dies used Poppy Stamps
Sequins SSS Moonshine

Hope you liked these 2 Gorgeous Girls.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...