Followers

Friday 7 December 2018

The Rubber Buggy- Rosie and Burnie in The North Pole


 Hi Everyone I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
  I have created this card using another of the New Release
Stamps from Stamping Bella . I just love Burnie The Unicorn and Rosie is Soooo Sweet.


Yes it is another Shaker Card.  I have distressed the background using
Lilac and Violet. I coloured them up using

 Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, r20
Blue - BG00, BG01, BG02, BG05
Purples - BV02, BV04, V04
Boots - C05, C07, C09
Unicorn, Igloo - C00, C0, C01, C03
Sign -  YG01, YG23

I have Glittered the snow for an extra sparkle.

Stamping Bella -Rosie and Burnie in the North Pole


Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Border
Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Line Border Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Squares

LF Small Stitched Stackables
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackable Dies

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...