Followers

Sunday 16 December 2018

Altenew Fantasy Floral - Birthday Card




Well I have created this Gorgeous Card using the Stunning
for a very special Aunts Birthday.
I have coloured the flower up using Copics
Bottom Colour RV52, Second Layer RV66 and top layer R39
The Leaves were coloured using Zigs Yellow Green,Olive Green,
 Mid Green, Deep Green
I thought I would enter this Card in the 
November was was my Inspiration with the reds and greens



We are thrilled to host our annual A Year In Review Inspiration Challenge for 2018! We want you to take inspiration from one of the past Inspiration Challenge photos and be inspired to create stunning projects! Maybe take the colors, the theme, the composition, or something else from the photo – as long as you get inspired, then it’s fine by us.



2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...