Followers

Saturday 10 November 2018

Craftin' Desert Divas


Hi Everyone I am so Excited to be here and Guesting for
this fortnight. 
I am here with big Sneekie Peeks from the New Release
 for you.
This Gorgeous Stamp Set is called 
Christmoose

I have used from there Amazing selection of Dies 
Stencil which I am so in love with 
and Sequins Fairy Dust and Pizazz

Copics
Fur - E40, E41, E43, E44
Trims - C00, C0, C01, C03, C05
Outfit and Shoes - BV02, BV04, BV25, V05

Now pop on over to see what their AMAZING DT
 have been creating for you Here!
Don't forget for this month spend over $40 in between the 
11th and the 16th of Nov you will get this
 Adorable stamp free.

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...