Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Bellarific Friday - Edna Loves A Martini

Hi I am here with
Bellarific Friday
for
Stamping Bella
and this week   I am here with
this weeks theme
Stamp Of The Month Collection
and I have used

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E31, E33, E35, E37
Dress, Shoes, Rose - R24, R27, R29, R39
Dress Trim's, Wings - G20, G63, G99

Dies
 Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
Papers
Kaisercraft
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my

 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...