Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2018

The Rubber Buggy - Petunia Has A Party


Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here for
THE RUBBER BUGGY
 with these Cuties
Piggy Petunia and some Chic's.  
I have layered the the base using 3D Tape foreach layer to give
 it some dimension. I have coloured it up using
 Copics
Chic - Y00, Y15, Y18, YR23
Pig - R000, R000, R00, R01, R02
Hats - RV25, RV29, RV52, B21, B23, B26
Ribbon - YG21, YG23, YG25
Papers I have used are from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid


Stamping Bella Petunia Has a Party
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackable Dies

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...