Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

A Chicks Christmas


Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
 here with a Christmas Card using this really Cute
Stamping Bella Stamp Christmas Morning Chicks.
I have coloured them up using 
Copics
Chicks - Y00, Y15, YR16, YR23, YR68, E33
Greens - YG17, YG21, YG23, G63, G67
Reds - R24r, R27, R29
Grey's - C00, C0, C01, C03
Ground - W0, W02, W3
Box Stuffing - BV23, BV21, BV20
I have got 2 new sets of Dies from Lawn Fawn  Large Stitched Rectangles
 and Small Stitched Rectangles and they layer Beautifully.
I used 3D tape on the red, Silver and White Layers for dimention.
Stamping Bella - Woodsies Christmas Morning Chicks (EB317)

Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas Petite Paper Pad
Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...