Followers

Wednesday 17 January 2018

The Rubber Buggy - Butterfly Love

Hi I am here today  with a card I have created for 
and the theme being
so pop on over and add your entry. There are also 
Rubber Buggy Dollars to be won.
So for this Card I have layered Mauve and aqua papers on a card
 base then the next layer used white paper and smooshed Tim Holtz
 the largest I then used Memory Box Distressed 
Addington Collarge and cut out the lacey corner. I 3D'd
it on to the Inked layer. I then inked some spare paper using the
same colours and cut out Butterflies from 
Poppy Crafts Stitched Trio. I layered them up poping a
pearl in the centres. I next used Lawn Fawn Scripty Love
and cut out one in Mauve and 3 in white. I layered 2 white 1 mauve
 and 1 white off centre. I then sprinkled a few Sequins on the card and 
glittered the Butterflies with Wink of Stella.
 I hope you enjoyed this Card Design.



Hope you all have a Great Crafting Week.

Jennifer

3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...