Followers

Saturday 20 January 2018

Stamping Bella - Romona


Hi I am here with this last weeks theme for
Use A Stamp from the Current Stamp of the Month  Collection
Back Drops 
I got to use this Awersome Background
Skating Rink Backdrop
I have also used the stamp set
Little Bits Skating Quartet
also avaliable in
"Cut It Out Dies"
and
Ramona Loves to Glide.
I also used the Sentiments
from
Holiday Sentiments Set

Yes I know another Christmas Card well I might just sneak
 one more in before I start Birthday Cards for the year.
I used Purple, Lime and Orange on this Card and used a few Sequins
to create a Shaker.
Now also don't forget the
Anything Goes at SStamping Bella on face book
Challenge is still running.
so pop in an entry you could quiet easily win some Bella Bucks.
Ok well check out the Blog for all my AMAZING Teamies Work.
Have a lovely Crafting Week.

JENNIFER


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jennifer with a lovely winter-scene. Love the shakerpart.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...