Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

Happy Birthday Mum


I have Created this Card for my Mothers Birthday and you guessed
it a Shaker Card. I just cann't help myself.
I have used the Beautiful SSS Tattered Poppy Die
I inked a piece of paper darker at the bottom and lighter at the top using
Picked Raspberry and Barn Door Distress Inks then cut out the flowers.
The centre I used Scattered Straw. The Stamen are Black Soot.
The leaves I have used Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage.
The Background has been created using  Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage
and Peeled Paint. The Happy Birthday Stamp is from StampinUp.
Here's a link for Madison Avenue Shaker Card Tutorial and how
to do the background in this Tutorial La-La Land Crafts Shaker Card Tutorial
Sequins are from Auzz Trinklets



I have sprayed the background with perfect pearls and glittered the Poppy with
Wink of Stella but it is very hard to see.


Hope you enjoyed this Shaker Card.

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning and the flower is beautiful! Your shakers are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I do love shaker cards - and adding that fabulous flower makes it gorgeous!! x

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet shaker card, you're a star at these, nicely done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab shaker card, you must be a whizz at these now lol! Love that huge flower and doesn't it look great in hot pink?! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...